Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Delightfully Dolores-Halloween Fun!

Hello everyone! We have another treat for you today! It's time for another Delightfully Dolores project. I actually squealed out loud when I saw it. Dolores really blew my socks off this month! Check it out and read the description in her own words:

Happy Halloween, Riley fans.  This month I used a box card die from Our Daily Bread for the base of my project.  Each character, FrankenRiley, Bridezilla, DracuRiley, Wicked Witch Sophie and Mummy Riley, was colored with Copic markers and cut out by hand.  "Boo" is a Poppy Stamp die placed on the moon along with some wisps of cotton for clouds.  All the characters are glued to a strip of acetate.  The spiders are from a Martha Stewart punch on glossy black card stock and the graveyard is a die from a Used Stamp Sale. Unfortunately, I don't know the manufacturer.  I wish you all a Spooktacular Halloween. See you next month. 
 









I told you Dolores knocked it out of the park, didn't I? See you next time, until then I'm going to drool over this card a bit longer. Hehe

Angji

1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

Very cool - love this Dolores!! ♥