Monday, May 1, 2017

Release Week! Day 1!!!

Whoohoo! It's time for another fantastic Riley & CO New Release! Prepare yourself for 5 days of celebration with Riley and Friends.

New dies? Check. New Dress Up Riley Accessories? Check. New Funny Bones? Check. New Mushroom Lane? Check.

See the entire New Release HERE.

In celebration, Riley & CO is offering 3 release specials!

First, FREE Shipping on orders over $20.00 through 5.7.17. Just enter the code FREESHIP at checkout and start stalking your mailbox. :)

Second, Pierced Nesting Die Bundle for $41. That's $10 off!

Third, complete set of 16 NEW Funny Bones on cling, individually packaged for $83.20. That's 20% off!

Ready for the samples??? Check it out:




































How about that to kick off a week of fun and inspiration? Hop on over to the store and grab your goodies! You want to be the cool crafter right?? Hehe

Be sure to check out the Facebook page for even more inspiration!

See you this afternoon for Round 2!
Angji

8 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Whoa, your design team has been BUSY rockin' the designs and funny bones! I always get such a kick and inspiration here --- congrats on such a fun new release ♥ !!!!!!

HeatherB said...

Thank you!! Your comment made me smile. :D

scrappintlc said...

Samples are awesome. Love my little moosie guy & so glad there are new releases. Keep 'em coming. :D

Georgene said...

I saw Riley and lot of new stuff this weekend at Adventures In Stamping in Akron, OH! I al so in love with him and the Funny Bones sentiments!

Christine said...

Good morning! I just viewed all the cards shown and made it tough for me. I smiled or laughed at every one of them. Dang, wish I had thought of this or that. Thank you for sharing. I lots of ideas running through my head...now all I have to do is sit down and create them.

Sue D said...

Cute projects and fun sentiments.

PUFF said...

I'm so excited that Riley has some accessories. Can't wait to get them.
I buy all the Riley's that are things my family does and this will extend Riley in my house.
Still hoping for more postage stamp Riley's besides winter.

McStamper said...

Love the new (and old) Rileys. Awesome card ideas and sentiments.